2023 Dates TBD
Camp Hours: 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM.
Location: World Trade Center Seattle, 2200 Alaskan Way, Seattle
Manners are more important than ever, and when practiced will help your children be more successful socially and later professionally. This entertaining and interactive week-long camp will teach your children essential manners and important social skills to help them be confident and comfortable in any situation. The classes include role plays, discussion, hands-on activities and more.
Camp will culminate with a three-course meal where the children will practice the table manners and conversation skills they’ve learned during the week. This session takes place at World Trade Center Seattle.
Topics covered include:
- Making a Great First and Lasting Impression – posture, confidence, handshakes and alternative greetings, eye contact, grooming and attire
- Manners Outside the Home – courtesy in public places, sportsmanship and friendships
- Digital Diplomacy – email, phone and virtual meeting manners as well as social media dos and don’ts
- Parties and Playdates – invitations and replies, host and guest dos and don’ts, conversation skills, gift giving and receiving, thank you notes, remembering names and a party to practice what they learned
- Table Manners – navigating the place setting, napkin dos and don’ts, eating difficult foods, using utensils and chopsticks, dining conversation and polite dining.
Tuition: $389 per child, which includes snacks Monday through Thursday and a three-course lunch on Friday, a certificate of completion, a laminated placemat and handouts. Space is limited to 10 children. Open to vaccinated children ages 7 to 12. Proof of vaccination is required.
By registering for a Clise Etiquette class, you agree to allow photos and/or video of your child to be used in Clise Etiquette’s marketing including but not limited to our public internet marketing. Note, we will never post or mention your child’s name.
Children and Teen Class Cancellation Policy
Cancellations received 10 days before the class are 100% refundable. Cancellations received less than ten days before the class are not refundable. Transfers are possible up to 10 days before the camp if there is space available in the same camp at a later date.
If fewer than eight children are registered seven days before the camp, the class will be canceled and refunds issued.