Business is made or lost on first and on-going impressions. Employees who present themselves with polish, confidence and courtesy will seal more client deals and build productive relationships with coworkers and superiors. The skills your employees learn in this training will give your company the competitive edge.
Part one covers etiquette essentials:
- Elements of a powerful first impression
- YOU are the company
- Handshakes, greetings and introductions
- Business card dos and don’ts
- Nonverbal communication and body language
- Appropriate attire and grooming
- Effective Communication
Part two teaches workplace etiquette:
- Networking and Business Related Functions
- Showing courtesy and respect to co-workers
- Common courtesies: office gossip, workplace issues and cubicle etiquette
- Digital Diplomacy
- Meeting Manners
Want more information on this training? Contact us.