Train the Trainer Program
Create Effective, Engaging and Enjoyable Virtual Trainings, Classes and Presentations
Social distancing has made virtual meetings invaluable for trainers, teachers and salespeople. However, meeting and classroom attendees are experiencing burnout and a lack of engagement due to poorly run and boring virtual gatherings. Whether you are an electronic meeting newbie or pro, learn techniques and best practices to make your educational events more effective, engaging, fun and interactive. The workshop will focus on the Zoom platform, but most of the material covered is applicable to other video meeting platforms.
Topics covered include:
- How to set up a Zoom account to ensure safety and security and to manage participants
- Important virtual meeting etiquette and classroom rules or housekeeping to ensure your events are productive and safe
- Best practices for converting content for in-person classes into interactive online classes
- How to use the interactive Zoom features such as polling, the white board, annotation, breakout rooms, sharing your screen and more
- How to use additional interactive programs and techniques to make your classes or presentations fun and engaging.
The class is currently being offered in one-on-one consulting sessions. We can also organize a class for a group of six or more people. Please contact us to learn more and set up a time that works for your schedule.
Arden's training has given me a sense of confidence that I can train in an engaging and empowering way for the audience. There was so much "meat" to Arden's class. Her training is worth its weight in gold!
The Etiquette Institute of Ohio
Individual Consulting Fee: $200 per hour, which includes a comprehensive workbook. A group class fee will be determined by the number of attendees.